Saturday, September 24, 2011

"The Stallion" Chapter 9 Part 1 by simsfan13576

Chapter 9 Part 1

Image

(3 MONTHS LATER)

As I walked downstairs, I noticed Dad sitting at the table with a sullen expression on his face.

Ryan: Hey Dad, what's up?
Jack: Ryan....you better sit down.


Image

Jack: I'm gonna level with you, son. Taking care of this horse is a lot more difficult than it seems. You and your sister done great jobs caring for him, but at the end of the month, your going back to school and I'm thinking about going back to work. Someone else has to take over.....

Image

Ryan: Dad......you're not thinking about......


Image

Jack: I really think that the stallion will be happier someplace else...

Image

Ryan: Like......a horse farm or whatever?
Jack: Yeah...but bigger.....

Dad's idea hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldn't belive that Dad would even think about giving the horse away! He loves that animal!

Final Commentary: I don't know if I should continue this after the debacle with the LiveJournal communities....

No comments:

Post a Comment