Saturday, September 24, 2011

"The Stallion" Chapter 7 by simsfan13576

Chapter 7

Image
Ryan: Dad, what were you doing in the basement? Wait a minute is that a.....

Image
Ryan: Saddle?
Jack: Yes it is!

Image
Ryan: Your DEAD serious about this?
Jack: Yes I am! I am going to ride that stallion!

Image
Well, I guess theres no stopping him. I might as well see what happens.

Image
As soon as Dad went outside, It seems almost as if the black horse was waiting for him.

Image
Jack: Ok boy, lets see how you are with a saddle...easy now, I'm not gonna hurt you...

Image
Surprisingly, Dad got the saddle on him with ease!

Image
Then he got the bridle on him! Mabye this will work out after all!

Image
He goes to mount.....

Image
Suddenly....

(NEIGH!!)
Jack: Easy boy!!! I'm not trying to hurt you!! AAAAAARRRRRRGHHHH!!!(THUD)
Ryan: DAD!!!

Image
The horse suddenly freaks out and throws my dad off his back!

Image
Ryan: DAD!!! Are you OK?!?!
Jack: I'm fine....the horse ran off with the saddle....

Image
I saw as the stallion ran back to the forest, with Dad's old saddle still on him.

Image
Jack: Ouch....I think my back is a little bruised.....

No comments:

Post a Comment