Saturday, September 24, 2011

"Emily's Story" Summer 1991 Part III by fraroc




One day, I woke up with horrible stomach pains and pretty soon, I began to paint the entire toilet green with vomit. I had no idea what happened and I assumed it was some sort of stomach virus I got from Twikki Island or the dirty, overcrowded airports.





Throuought the day, I began to experience extreme cramps in my neck. It got so bad that I could barely move my head without experiencing pain.





The neck pains began to make me worry for my life because nausea and neck spasms are signs that I may have contracted Meningitis, a disease that can kill someone in less than a day. I knew right away that I had to go to a doctor immediatly.





Emily: Honey, can you please take me to the doctor? I don't feel good at all....
Ian: What's wrong?
Emily: I have these neck pains and I'm feeling nauseous, plus I'm tired all the time....Do you think It could be....
Ian: I'm pretty sure it ain't meningitis, but if it makes you feel better I'll take you.





Dr.Parr: Well, we did some tests and you do not have Meningitis. The pain in your neck is coming from discomfort. My reccomendation? Buy a better pillow for your bed, one that can support your neck better.
Emily: Thank GOD I don't have meningitis, but what about the barfing?
Dr.Parr: Once I heard that you were nauseous I wanted to do another type of test because I had some suspicions...I was right! it turns out that it could be the morning sickness you've been having! Emily, your gonna have a baby!!!




I was SO overjoyed that I leaped up and hugged Ian as tight as I could!!

Emily: OH MY GOD!! IAN!!! WERE GONNA BE PARENTS!!!!!
Ian: Hey! this is pretty good news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment