Saturday, September 24, 2011

"The Stallion" Chapter 8 by simsfan13576

        Well, here it is, the chapter that brought a lot of heat on me. Make no mistake, Im pretty ashamed of what happened, I mean a man in a speedo riding a horse? What the HELL kind of hallucenogenic drugs was I on when I made this?! But in all seriousness, if you find the content offensive, you don't have to view it.
               -Ritchie Castallio aka simsfan13576

Chapter 8

Image
Later that night, Me and Dad spent some time in the jacuzzi because his back was still bothering him in the fall.

Jack: I don't know what happened son, I thought I earned his trust!

Image

Ryan: Dad......he freaked out because you tried to get on his back and he's not domesticated at ALL! He's still a wild animal!! The fact that you got that close to him a few days ago means that you were EXTREMELY lucky!

Image
Suddenly, in the middle of our conversation, we suddenly realized we were not alone....

Image
The black horse had come galloping back to us!

Jack: What's going on!?!

Image

Ryan: Dad.......I think he's ready.....

Image

Jack: Alright....you're not gonna run off on me again, are you?

Image

Jack: Should I put my clothes back on.....

Ryan: I think the stallion wants you to mount him right now....

Image

I held my breath as Dad approached the horse.

Jack: Easy now, boy.....

Image

Dad goes to mount for the second time....

Image

And he is sucsessful!

Image

Ryan: You did it!!! now are gonna ride him?

Image

Dad kicked the horse's sides with the stirrups and the steed darted through the forest with my Dad mounted on him...

Image

For those moments, when Dad rode through the forest on the black stallion, he felt as free as a wild animal. Nearly no clothes, no shame or burdens to hold him down....truly a moment of tranquility....

Image

Then, the horse galloped right back to where I was.

Image

Ryan: DAD!! You did it! I can't belive you actually rode that horse!!

Jack: I couldn't have done it without you, my son....

Image

Jack: Ryan...meet the newest member of our family....
Ryan: Hold up, we're KEEPING him?!
Jack: Yeah! We have a huge backyard, there's got to be enough room to build a stable!!

Image
Elizavette: Alright Dad, so I think its cool that you finally rode the horse and all...but KEEPING it?! That's going to the extremes.

Image
Jack: Eliza, you have NOTHING to worry about, he's not wild anymore! Look outside, he's tethered to the fence!

Image
Jack: So what do you think...
Eliza: Who am I kidding...that horse is gorgeous!!

2 WEEKS LATER

Image
After 2 weeks of painstaking work, the stable is now complete!

Image
Jack: I'm gonna take the horse out for a trail ride.
Ryan: Alright.

Image

The Stallion seemes very comfortable in his new home.

Image
The one thing my Dad loves doing now is taking the horse out for rides.

Image
I feel that My dad and the stallion are truly a team, man and beast together.....


Image
My Dad has had many friends over the years....


but the Stallion is his best friend....

No comments:

Post a Comment