Saturday, September 24, 2011

"The Stallion" Chapter 6 by simsfan13576

Chapter 6

Image
Ryan: Do I even want to know what you're doing with that container?
Jack: I already told you, son!

Image
Dad actually left a container of oats outside! Even after I told him time and time again it wouldnt work!

Image
And we waited, in the meantime Me and Dad decided to watch professional wrestling on TV.

Image
Then Dad switched the TV off.

Ryan: Hey! What gives?!
Jack: Listen!

Image
That's when I heard it, the neigh of a horse and the clomping of hooves.

Image
I looked out the window and I couldnt belive it! It was the black stallion!

Image
Dad went outside the house and me and my sister just RACED to the sliding door to see what was going to happen.

Image
Me and Elizavette watched in amazement as Dad was actually getting close to the horse!

Jack: Easy, boy...I'm not going to hurt you...

Image
He crept closer and closer....

Image
Then Dad got a little too close and the horse freaked and ran off.

Image
Dad then extended his hand which has a carrot in it.

Image
The horse slowly crept back to my father...

Image
Then I watched in amazement as the wild horse ate the carrot right out of the palm of my Dad's hand!

Image
Me and Eliza were totally stunned.

Ryan: Ho-ly CRAP.
Elizavette: You have GOT to be kidding me.

Image
Jack: There's my boy.....my beautiful black stallion......

He was then able to pet the horse gently on the mane...

Image
Dad then backs off and the horse trots back to the forest.

Image

Ryan and Elizavette: HOW THE HELL WERE YOU ABLE TO DO THAT?!?!
Jack: I guess I got what it takes to earn a horse's trust...

Image
Elizavette: Mabye I'm wrong, mabye dad does know what he's doing.
Ryan: I really hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment