Saturday, September 24, 2011

"The Stallion" Chapter 4 by simsfan13576

Chapter 4

Image

Jack: Ryan? I'm going out for a swim in the pond, want to come?
Ryan: No thanks and-DAD!!!! Do you HAVE to wear that?!?!!?
Jack: What? Its just a speedo, It's olympic regulation!
Ryan: I don't CARE! PLEASE go away!
Jack: Alright, Alright! I'm going!

Image
Dad had decided to dive into the lake using the diving board we installed in. One of the perks of living in an open countryside is that we don't need a pool!

Image
He went and soaked in the lake for a few minutes.

Image
Then chilled out in the sun for a few minutes, but unbeknownst to Dad.......

Image
The black horse had returned.

Image
He had walked REALLY close to my father, I guess he was just curious to see why someone was laying on the ground...

Image
But before Dad realized who exactly was watching him......

Image
The steed had already run off.

Image
By nightfall, Dad had returned to our house.

Image
Jack: Son, you are not going to belive this but the horse was THIS CLOSE to me!

Image
Ryan: (gasp) Shut up! you can't be serious!

Image
Jack: I was lying on the ground outside the lake and I saw some animal nearby, I thought it was a deer but when I looked up it was not just a horse, but the black stallion we were looking at! But before I could approach it, it reared up and ran away.

Image
Ryan: I still can't belive you got THAT close to a wild horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment